School of Multifamily Mortgage Banking: February 2022: Washington, DC
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $1,250.00||$1,350.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $1,900.00||$2,050.00|
Mortgage Bankers Association*
1919 M Street NW, 5th Floor
Washington, DC 20036
*Location subject to change
- Wednesday, February 23 (8:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
- Thursday, February 24 (8:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
- Friday, February 25 (8:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
Hotel Registration Information:
MBA Education recommends you wait until after you receive our registration confirmation email before you make any travel arrangements. MBA assumes no liability for any penalty fees on airline tickets, deposits for hotel accommodations, or any other fees, charges, penalties, or other incidental costs that a registrant might incur. To review all of MBA Education policies, please click here.
MBA Education's School of Multifamily Mortgage Banking provides a comprehensive and interactive look at the critical elements of multifamily real estate finance. Attendees will walk away with a thorough understanding of the multifamily lending cycle, key players and products in multifamily mortgage finance and the critical role of capital markets and securitization. This program is one-of-a-kind and leverages MBA's role as the most trusted policy, advocacy, and training resource for the multifamily real estate finance industry.
- Foundations in Multifamily Real Estate
- Multifamily Mortgage Banking
- Multifamily Lending Platforms and Loan Programs
- Multifamily Capital Markets and Securitization
- Assessing Multifamily Physical and Environmental Risk
- Deriving Multifamily NOI and Value
- Borrower Mortgage Credit and Financial Statement Analysis
- Loan Closing and Loan Documentation
- Multifamily Loan Servicing
- Multifamily Lending Risks and Risk Mitigants
- Loan Originators/Loan Processors
- Loan Analysts/Underwriters
- Loan Closers/Servicers
- Capital Market/Securitization Directors and Managing Directors
- Multifamily Real Estate Attorneys/Appraisers
- The School of Multifamily Mortgage Banking is taught by a group of industry professionals and other subject matter experts that specialize in multifamily lending and securitization. Instructors include a mortgage banker, a CPA, a property assessor, an environmental engineer, a market analyst, a real estate attorney, and a servicer. Click to read about MBA's School of Multifamily Mortgage Banking instructors.
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.