School of Multifamily Property Inspections: July 2021: Online
|MBA Member Price||$900.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $1,350.00||$1,500.00||(After ) $1,000.00|
- Monday, July 19th (11:00 am - 1:30 pm ET)
- Tuesday, July 20th (11:00 am - 1:30 pm ET)
- Wednesday, July 21st (11:00 am - 1:30 pm ET)
- Thursday, July 22nd (11:00 am - 1:30 pm ET)
- Monday, July 26th (11:00 am - 1:30 pm ET)
- Tuesday, July 27th (11:00 am - 1:30 pm ET)
- Wednesday, July 28th (11:00 am - 1:30 pm ET)
- Thursday, July 29th (11:00 am - 1:30 pm ET)
** Webinars may vary in duration depending on the subject matter**
MBA Education’s School of Multifamily Property Inspections is designed to help originators, asset managers, underwriters, servicers, and those inspecting multifamily properties better understand the nuances of physical property conditions, as well as the appropriate way to perform efficient physical inspections. MBA works closely with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to provide a course that prepares inspectors for Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac-financed multifamily properties.
Successful completion of this course (passing the exam) results in an MBA Certificate of Completion that is recognized by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Property Inspection Evaluation
- Multifamily Inspection: The Inspection Process
- Environmental Issues
- Assisted Living and Senior Housing
- Affordable Housing
- Market Matters
- Property Rating Systems: Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac
- The Physical Asset
- Assessing Risk
- Loan Originators
- Servicers/Asset Managers
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.
Interested in complimentary seats for your organization? Contact Jeff Schummer at JSchummer@mba.org to learn more about Education Advantage.