School of Multifamily Property Inspections: March 2021: Online
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $900.00||$1,000.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $1,400.00||$1,500.00|
- Monday, March 15th (1:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET)
- Tuesday, March 16th (1:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET)
- Wednesday, March 17th (1:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET)
- Thursday, March 18th (1:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET)
- Monday, March 22nd (1:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET)
- Tuesday, March 23rd (1:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET)
- Wednesday, March 24th (1:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET)
- Thursday, March 25th (1:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET)
**Webinars may vary in duration depending on the subject matter**
MBA Education’s School of Multifamily Property Inspections is designed to help originators, asset managers, underwriters, servicers, and those inspecting multifamily properties better understand the nuances of physical property conditions, as well as the appropriate way to perform efficient physical inspections. MBA works closely with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to provide a course that prepares inspectors for Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac-financed multifamily properties.
Successful completion of this course (passing the exam) results in an MBA Certificate of Completion that is recognized by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Property Inspection Evaluation
- Multifamily Inspection: The Inspection Process
- Environmental Issues
- Assisted Living and Senior Housing
- Affordable Housing
- Market Matters
- Property Rating Systems: Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac
- The Physical Asset
- Assessing Risk
- Loan Originators
- Servicers/Asset Managers
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.
Interested in complimentary seats for your organization? Contact Jeff Schummer at JSchummer@mba.org to learn more about Education Advantage.