Certified Mortgage Banker (CMB) Prep Course: January 2022
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $450.00||$500.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $1,350.00||$1,500.00|
Course Kick Off/Introduction:
- Friday, January 14 (2:00 - 3:00 PM ET)
- Friday, January 21 (2:00 - 3:00 PM ET)
- Friday, January 28 (2:00 - 3:00 PM ET)
- Friday, February 4 (2:00 - 3:00 PM ET)
- Friday, February 11 (2:00 - 3:00 PM ET)
- Friday, February 18 (2:00 - 3:00 PM ET)
- Friday, February 25 (2:00 - 3:30 PM ET)
** Webinars may vary in duration depending on the subject matter**
- Instructor Guided Online Learning
This is a six-week instructor-led Web-based course, beginning with an introductory conference call on January 14, 2022 and ending with a wrap-up conference call on February 25, 2022. This course is only available to individuals who are enrolled in the Certified Mortgage Banker (CMB) program, and recommended for those candidates who are close to, or have already met, their point requirements and are in the process of finalizing their exam preparation.
MBA Education's Residential CMB Online Prep Course is a six-week Instructor-led Web-based course designed to prepare Residential CMB candidates for the written exam. This Web-based course is led by CMB designees. One section of the Residential CMB exam will be discussed each week. Residential study topics include: Residential Origination & Underwriting, Residential Loan Administration, Residential Marketing and Investor Relations, Residential Financial Management and Strategy, Real Estate Law and Comprehensive Industry Issues. Each week will conclude with a section wrap up call for one (1) hour each Friday. The final course call will be an extended session for 90 minutes that will cover the final section plus a detailed overview of the written and oral exams.
- Origination and Underwriting
- Loan Administration
- Secondary Markets
- Financial Management and Strategy
- Real Estate and Regulations Law
- Comprehensive Industry Issues
- CMB Candidates who have met all point requirements and are in the final stages of exam preparation
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.