Certified Mortgage Banker (CMB) Prep Course: May 2021
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $450.00||$500.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $1,350.00||$1,500.00|
Course Kick Off/Introduction:
- Friday, May 7 (2:00 - 3:00 PM ET)
- Friday, May 14 (2:00 - 3:00 PM ET)
- Friday, May 21 (2:00 - 3:00 PM ET)
- Friday, May 28 (2:00 - 3:00 PM ET)
- Friday, June 4 (2:00 - 3:00 PM ET)
- Friday, June 11 (2:00 - 3:00 PM ET)
- Friday, June 18 (2:00 - 3:30 PM ET)
** Webinars may vary in duration depending on the subject matter**
- Instructor Guided Online Learning
This is a six-week Instructor-led Web-based course, beginning with an introductory conference call on May 7, 2021 and ending with a wrap-up conference call on June 18, 2021. This course is only available to individuals who are enrolled in the Certified Mortgage Banker (CMB) program, and recommended for those candidates who are close to, or have already met, their point requirements and are in the process of finalizing their exam preparation.
MBA Education's Residential CMB Online Prep Course is a six-week Instructor-led Web-based course designed to prepare Residential CMB candidates for the written exam. This Web-based course is led by CMB designees. One section of the Residential CMB exam will be discussed each week. Residential study topics include: Residential Origination & Underwriting, Residential Loan Administration, Residential Marketing and Investor Relations, Residential Financial Management and Strategy, Real Estate Law and Comprehensive Industry Issues. Each week will conclude with a section wrap up call for one (1) hour each Friday through June 18, 2021.
- Residential Origination & Underwriting
- Loan Administration
- Residential Marketing & Investor Relations
- Financial Management & Strategy
- Real Estate Law & Regulations
- Comprehensive Industry Issues
- CMB Candidates Only - Those who have met the minimum point requirements.
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.
Interested in complimentary seats for your organization? Contact Jeff Schummer at JSchummer@mba.org to learn more about Education Advantage.