Commercial Real Estate Basics: Borrower Credit and Financial Statement Analysis
|MBA Member Price||$350.00|
Tuesday October 6: Borrower Organizational Structures
Tuesday October 13: Financial Statement Analysis
Tuesday October 20: Balance Sheet Analysis and the REO Schedule
Tuesday October 27: Evaluating Borrower Financial Risks
1:00 - 2:30 PM ET
The goal of Borrower Credit & Financial Statement Analysis is to provide the basic information needed to evaluate an existing or prospective borrower's financial condition for mortgage credit purposes. This four-part, instructor-led online course introduces the various forms of ownership structures commonly used by commercial/multifamily real estate property owners as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each; the different types of financial statements used by property owners to report their financial positions, as well as the components of each statement. Additionally, the course reviews typical credit reports and common liquidity ratios used by lenders in evaluating a borrower's mortgage credit. Borrower Credit & Financial Statement Analysis is one of eight courses in MBA Education's CRE Basics series.
Objectives:Attendees can expect to:
- Compare the various types of ownership structures
- Review the importance of the organizational chart
- Distinguish between various borrower financial statements
- Breakdown the categories within each financial statement
- Interpret the balance sheet and Real Estate Owned Schedule
- Calculate borrower liquidity ratios
- Summarize borrower mortgage credit documentation
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Processors
- Analysts and Junior Analysts
- Loan Closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.