Commercial Real Estate Basics: Introduction to Commercial and Multifamily Loan Servicing: July 2020
|MBA Member Price||$350.00|
Dates and Lessons:
Thursday, July 23: Role of the Servicer
Thursday, July 30: Servicing Agreements and Compliance
Thursday, August 6: Servicing Operations
Thursday, August 13: Asset Management
1:00 - 2:00 PM ET
The goal of Introduction to Commercial/Multifamily Loan Servicing is to provide an introduction to the final phase of the lending process... servicing. This four-part, instructor-guided online course explores the role of the servicer, the key players involved during the servicing phase, and the different servicing platforms. The course also reviews the common duties and responsibilities the servicer provides as part of the two servicing functions: servicing operations and asset management. Essential to all servicers is also compliance with internal and external guidelines and regulations. The course will review current the regulatory measures that require compliance within today's market. Introduction to Commercial/Multifamily Loan Servicing is one of eight courses in MBA Education's CRE Basics series.
Objectives:Attendees can expect to:
- Define the servicer's role
- Distinguish between servicing's key players
- Review audit, regulatory, and internal servicer compliance standards
- Describe the various servicing agreements
- Define servicer liability
- Explore the duties of servicing operations
- Summarize property surveillance
- Comprehend default management
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Processors
- Analysts and Junior Analysts
- Loan Closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.