Commercial Real Estate Basics: Introduction to Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate: July 2021
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $350.00||$400.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $525.00||$600.00|
- Tuesday, July 13th (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, July 1th (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, July 20th (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Thursday, July 22nd (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
** Webinars may vary in duration depending on the subject matter**
- Instructor Guided Online Learning
Introduction to Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate teaches the foundational concepts of commercial/multifamily real estate that impact property owners and lenders. During the four-week course, participants learn the rights to ownership (including land use considerations) as well as the various ways in which ownership in commercial/multifamily real estate is structured. Most commercial/real estate changes ownership and requires mortgage financing. The course also explores the types of lending platforms present in the capital markets and the types of documentation used for conveyance and mortgage financing.
- Foundations in Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate
- Ownership in Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate
- Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate Lending
- Commercial/Multifamily Conveyance and Legal Documentation
- Loan Originators/Loan Processors
- Loan Analysts/Underwriters
- Loan Closers
- Individuals who work in other areas of commercial real estate (marketing, law, accounting) and want to learn more about the commercial/multifamily appraisal
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.
Interested in complimentary seats for your organization? Contact Jeff Schummer at JSchummer@mba.org to learn more about Education Advantage.