Commercial Real Estate Basics: Introduction to Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate: November 2020
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $350.00||$400.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $525.00||$625.00|
Dates and Lessons:
Tuesday, November 3: Introduction to Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate
Tuesday, November 10: Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate Markets
Tuesday, November 17: Types of Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate
Tuesday, November 24: Conveyance of Real Estate and Legal Documentation
1:00 - 2:30 PM EST
The goal of Introduction to Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate is to help participants understand the foundational concepts of commercial and multifamily real estate lending. This four-part instructor-led, online course discusses ownership rights, the various forms of ownership, how real estate is conveyed, and the legal documentation associated with ownership and conveyance. The course also discusses the distinguishing features of the various types of income producing property and the evolution of commercial real estate markets. This is the first course in MBA Education's CRE Basics series which is comprised of eight courses held online throughout the year.
Objectives:Attendees can expect to:
- Distinguish between real estate, real property, and personal property
- Compare and contrast ownership rights and interests
- Outline various ownership structures
- Define players and their roles
- Identify lending platforms present in the capital markets
- Describe the various types of commercial real estate
- Explain how commercial real estate is conveyed
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Processors
- Analysts and Junior Analysts
- Loan Closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
Instructors:The instructor names will be announced closer to the course start date.
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.