Commercial Real Estate Basics: Property Inspection and Environmental Concerns: July 2022
This item is not available at this time.
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $350.00||$400.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $500.00||$600.00|
Property Inspection and Environmental Concerns provides participants with the basic information needed to review the third-party property condition and environmental assessment reports. Common commercial/multifamily building deficiencies and environmental hazards will be discussed. Tips for conducting an efficient property inspection and management interview will also be provided.
- Physical Components of a Commercial/Multifamily Property
- Environmental Concerns
- Assessing Physical Risk
- Planning the Property Inspection
- Instructor-Guided Online Course
- Loan Originators/Loan Processors
- Loan Analysts/Underwriters
- Loan Closers
- Individuals who work in other areas of commercial real estate (marketing, law, accounting) and want to learn more about the commercial/multifamily appraisal
- Tuesday, July 19 (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, July 26 (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, August 2 (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, August 9 (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
** Webinars may vary in duration depending on the subject matter**
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.