Commercial Real Estate Basics: Underwriting Multifamily and Valuation: November 2020
|MBA Member Price||$350.00|
Dates and Lessons:
Monday November 23:Lending Platforms and the Lending Process
Monday November 30 : Deriving Retail Income and Expenses
Monday December 7: Multifamily Valuation
Monday December 14: Multifamily Lending Risks and Risk Mitigants
- 1:00 - 2:00 PM ET
The goal of this course is to help participants understand the basic concepts of underwriting a multifamily property. The course reviews the types of multifamily and the various lending platforms that finance multifamily, how multifamily income and expenses are derived, and how multifamily real estate is valued. The course concludes with a discussion of common multifamily lending risks and risk mitigants.
Objectives:Attendees can expect to:
- Identify lending platforms in the capital market that provide multifamily financing
- Describe market factors that affect multifamily
- Interpret the income and expense categories common for properties multifamily
- Demonstrate how income and expenses are projected
- Describe how multifamily properties are valued
- Summarize common risks related to multifamily lending and associated risk mitigants
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Processors
- Analysts and Junior Analysts
- Loan Closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.