Commercial Real Estate Basics: Underwriting Multifamily and Valuation: November 2021
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $350.00||$400.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $500.00||$600.00|
- Monday, November 22nd (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Monday, November 29th (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Monday, December 6th (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Monday, December 13th (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
** Webinars may vary in duration depending on the subject matter**
- Instructor Guided Online Learning
The goal of Underwriting Multifamily and Valuation is to help participants understand the basic concepts of underwriting a multifamily property. This four-part, instructor-guided online course reviews the types of multifamily and the various lending platforms that finance multifamily, how multifamily income and expenses are derived, and how multifamily real estate is valued. The course concludes with a discussion of common multifamily lending risks and risk mitigants. Underwriting Multifamily and Valuation is one of eight courses in MBA Education's CRE Basics series.
- Multifamily and the Underwriting Process
- Deriving Multifamily Income and Expenses
- Multifamily Valuation
- Multifamily Lending Risks and Risk Mitigants
- Loan Originators/Loan Processors
- Loan Analysts/Underwriters
- Loan Closers
- Individuals who work in other areas of commercial real estate (marketing, law, accounting) and want to learn more about the commercial/multifamily appraisal
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.
Interested in complimentary seats for your organization? Contact Jeff Schummer at JSchummer@mba.org to learn more about Education Advantage.