Commercial Real Estate Basics: Underwriting Office and Valuation: April 2021
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $350.00||$400.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $500.00||$600.00|
Dates and Lessons:
Thursday, April 15: Lending Platforms and the Lending Process
Thursday, April 22: Deriving Office Income and Expenses
Thursday, April 29: Office Valuation
Thursday, May 6: Office Lending Risks and Risk Mitigants
- 1:00 - 2:30 PM ET
The goal of this course is to help participants understand the basic concepts of underwriting an office property. The course reviews the nuances of the office product, how office income and expenses are derived, important office lease clauses, and how the office product is valued. The course concludes with a discussion of common office lending risks and risk mitigants.
Attendees can expect to:
- Identify lending platforms in the capital market that provide office financing
- Describe the tenancy and market factors that affect the office product
- Interpret the income and expense categories common for office properties
- Demonstrate how income and expenses are projected
- Describe how office properties are valued
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Processors
- Junior Analysts
- Loan Closers
MBA Diversity and Inclusion scholarship opportunities are available for this offering. Click HERE for more information.