Commercial Real Estate Basics: Underwriting Office and Valuation - April 2022
This item is not available at this time.
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $350.00||$400.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $500.00||$600.00|
The goal of this course is to help participants understand the basic concepts of underwriting an office property. The course reviews the nuances of the office product, how office income and expenses are derived, important office lease clauses, and how the office product is valued. The course concludes with a discussion of common office lending risks and risk mitigants.
- Lending platforms and the lending process
- Deriving office income and expenses
- Office valuation
- Office lending risks and risk mitigants
- Instructor-Guided Online Course
- Loan Processors
- Junior Analysts
- Loan Closers
- Tuesday, April 19 (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, April 26 (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, May 3 (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Tuesday, May 10:1 (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
** Webinars may vary in duration depending on the subject matter**
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.