Commercial Real Estate Basics: Underwriting Retail and Valuation: August 2022
This item is not available at this time.
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $350.00||$400.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $500.00||$600.00|
Underwriting Retail and Valuation teaches participants the basic concepts of underwriting a retail property. The course introduces the types of retail, the underwriting process and importance of market data. Participants will have the opportunity to practice abstracting a retail lease, projecting income and expenses, calculating performance metrics, and determining value using sample case studies. The course concludes with a discussion of common retail lending risks and risk mitigants.
- Types of Retail and the Underwriting Process
- Deriving Retail Income and Expenses
- Retail Valuation
- Retail Lending Risks and Risk Mitigants
- Instructor-Guided Online Course
- Loan Originators/Loan Processors
- Loan Analysts/Underwriters
- Loan Closers
- Individuals who work in other areas of commercial real estate (marketing, law, accounting) and want to learn more about the commercial/multifamily appraisal
- Wednesday, August 17 (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Wednesday, August 24 (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Wednesday, August 31 (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
- Wednesday, September 7 (1:00 - 2:30 PM ET)
** Webinars may vary in duration depending on the subject matter**
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.