Introduction to Mortgage Banking: July 2022
|MBA Member Price||(Before ) $250.00||$300.00|
|Non-Member Price||(Before ) $375.00||$425.00|
MBA Education’s Introduction to Mortgage Banking provides an introduction to the world of real estate finance in a convenient and digestible format. The course describes the basics business model of residential mortgage lending and the three main phases of the loan life cycle: loan production, loan servicing, and secondary marketing. The course also introduces the impact and use of regulatory compliance, quality assurance/quality control, and technology in lending.
- Residential Mortgage Industry Overview
- Loan Production
- Loan Servicing
- Secondary Marketing
- Regulatory Compliance, QA/QC, and Technology
- Instructor Guided Online Course
- Individuals interested in an overview of the residential mortgage lending cycle
Webinars will take place for three consecutive weeks with five total classes. Specific dates and times can be found below:
- Monday, July 11 (3:30 - 5:00 PM ET)
- Wednesday, July 13 (3:30 - 5:00 PM ET)
- Monday, July 18 (3:30 - 5:00 PM ET)
- Wednesday, July 20 (3:30 - 5:00 PM ET)
- Monday, July 25 (3:30 - 5:00 PM ET)
**Webinars may vary in duration depending on the subject matter.**
Scholarship Availability & Discounts:
Full-time college students not currently interning with or employed by an MBA member company are eligible to take this course for free. Member interns are eligible to take this course for the price of $75. College students and member interns should contact MBA Education at email@example.com to register.
MBA’s Path to Diversity Scholarship enables employees from diverse backgrounds to advance their career development by receiving up to $2,000 in education funds. Learn more and apply at mba.org/pathtodiversity.
Interested in complimentary seats for your organization? Contact Jeff Schummer at JSchummer@mba.org to learn more about Education Advantage.