A Lender’s Playbook for Maximizing the ROI of your CRM
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Many organizations have a CRM, but too often it isn’t being used with maximum effectiveness to manage early-stage pipeline and to obtain 100% adoption by all MLOs.
Join industry experts to gain valuable insights on the importance of identifying your sales process and aligning it to your CRM. Also, see first-hand how one mortgage team leveraged their sales process and CRM to build a culture of accountability.
- Tuesday, March 1 (1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET)
- Develop a true sales process for your organization that can be followed by all MLOs and aligned to your CRM
- Build an early-stage pipeline that focuses on tracking & managing pre-application deals which will provide new visibility into overall deal flow
- Implement simple accountability and sustainability measures that will increase visibility into MLO production while driving 100% adoption of your technology/CRM
Who Should Attend?
- C-Suite executives
- Senior leaders
- Adam Pickett, Founder & President, Accelergy Consulting
- William McNeil, Founder & CEO, Accelergy Consulting
- Kellie Landwer, SVP, Director of Residential Lending, Seacoast Bank