Achieving Touchless Mortgage Automation: Insights from Industry Experts
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
The mortgage industry is under massive pressure to change. Mortgage clients conditioned for instant results demand real-time responses to loan applications. At the same time, significant market conditions are driving wide swings in demand, pushing lenders to control their costs and increase flexibility to dynamically scale capacity.
Mortgage automation solutions can help resolve these issues while dramatically speeding up close cycles and reducing error rates. Effective solutions must be purpose-built for mortgages, rather than adapted horizontal technology. In this webinar Dr. Ari Gross, CEO of SoftWorks AI, and Mohammad Rashid, Head of Fintech Practice at Tavant, discuss critical components of a mortgage automation solution and how to evaluate technologies that best fit your business’ needs.
2:00-3:00 PM ET
- Key trends driving the mortgage industry, what to expect over the next few years, and how automation technologies can help position your business for success
- Why purpose-built technology for the mortgage industry, rather than adapted horizontal solutions, are necessary to meet the specific, demanding needs of originators, insurers and servicers
- Best practices in selecting and deploying automation solutions to maximize value, deliver great customer experience, and make your mortgage business bullet proof
Who Should Attend?
- Head of Underwriting
- Head of Mortgage Operations
- CEO, CTO, CIO, COO
- VP of Technology
- VP of Innovation
- Ari Gross, CEO, SoftWorks AI
- Mohammad Rashid, Head of Fintech Practice, Tavant
- Tom Wuensch, COO, SoftWorks AI (moderator)