Adapting to a Changing Commercial Real Estate Landscape
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Libor, CECL, COVID and other issues are all top of mind. Join MBA Education and industry experts as they discuss ways to ensure that your internal processes (and clients) are best adapted to recent changes and those that are coming down the road. Hear how technology is being used to anticipate and address a variety of these emerging issues, and how to best manage multiple stake holders when responding to requests for related action and information.
3:00-3:45 PM ET
- Impact of emerging issues on operations, business and the industry as a whole
- How to manage and adjust processes accordingly
- Ways to best facilitate related communications with outside parties
- Insurance and asset management impacts
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Closers
- Stacy Ackermann, Partner, K&L Gates
- Bryan Doyle, Director, CBRE
- Abeer Ghazaleh, Director, PGIM
- Laura Smith, Director, NGKF
- Lisa Traylor, Managing Director, Wells Fargo