Are We There Yet? CRE and LIBOR Transition Check-Up
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Investment and finance industries including commercial real estate continue towards the pending transition away from LIBOR benchmarks for floating rate debt. Join Mortgage Bankers Association as varied CRE finance industry experts share their expectations, insights and experiences. Get the latest details as well as relevant timelines and industry developments from a broad cross section of market participants.
1:00-2:00 PM ET
- LIBOR transition status
- Recent and upcoming developments
- Evolution of SOFR rate and lending
- Views on other alternate rates
Who Should Attend?
- All CREF Professionals
- Andrew Foster, Associate Vice President of Commercial Real Estate, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Reena Pally. Managing Director - Real Estate Debt Strategies, MetLife
- John Lippmann, Head of Structured Debt, New York Life Real Estate Investors
- Alex Roever, CFA, Managing Director, Head of US Interest Rate Strategy, J.P. Morgan Securities, LLC
- Christopher Speaker, Senior Policy Analyst, Multifamily, Federal Housing Finance Agency