Basics of Commercial Loan Closing and Loan Documentation
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Join MBA Education for an introduction to the basics for loan closing and loan documentation on commercial properties. This webinar will focus on the steps that need to be taken to properly close a loan and corresponding documentation required. The presentation will also help participants gain an understanding of the importance of legal counsel in the loan closing process, and also the key players and elements of servicing once the loan is closed.
2:00-3:30 PM ET
- Define the steps to the closing process
- Identify the role of legal counsel
- Identify the key loan documents and their purpose
Who Should Attend?
- Junior analysts
- Loan closers
- Individuals seeking a career in commercial real estate
- Meryl P. Diamond, Esq., Partner, Alston & Bird, LLP