Best Execution Analysis in the Secondary Mortgage Market
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
In the secondary market, a comprehensive best execution analysis will have a larger effect on profitability than any other single action. The goal is for mortgage lenders (known as “sellers”) to get the best price for the loans they sell to investors. Whether you are selling on a Best Efforts or Mandatory basis, you will need a best execution analysis to determine the outlet and method of delivery that will yield the highest net economic benefit for any given loan collateral.
Join MBA and industry subject matter experts they explain the key concepts related to best execution analysis and discuss how sellers in the secondary mortgage market achieve the best price for their loans when selling them to agencies or aggregators.
1:00-2:00 PM ET
- What is Best Execution Analysis in the Secondary Mortgage Market?
- Why Does Mandatory Delivery Have Better Profits Than Best Efforts?
- Comparing Best Efforts and Mandatory Delivery Commitments
- Methods of Execution Explained
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs EVT/SVP - Head of Mortgage
- CFOs and Controllers
- Secondary Marketing Managers
- Financial Risk Management Professionals
- Phil Rasori, Chief Operating Officer, MCT