Building a Better Mortgage Process in the Wake of COVID-19
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
This webinar is sponsored by WFG Lender Services. Please be advised that your contact information will be shared with the sponsor at the conclusion of the webinar.
Mortgage lending is facing an unprecedented and accelerated evolution due to the impact of the pandemic, but will the Coronavirus spell the end of non-digital mortgage transactions? If so, how can you be prepared for the new normal? How will you keep your operations safe and secure from the growing number of scammers targeting mortgage lending? If you work in any aspect of mortgage originations, from applications to close, there is a remote solution that is not far from becoming the status quo. Join industry professionals on this webinar to make sense of all the changes coming our way.
2:00-3:00 PM ET
- Discover the challenges with e-closing and remote online notarizations and how the right e-closing strategy can achieve both improved and customer satisfaction and process efficiency
- Learn best practices for mitigating email fraud and cybersecurity risks
- Discover how process efficiencies and new technologies can streamline the origination process, reduce expenses and enhance operational efficiencies
- Learn strategies for evaluating partners and providers to ensure they align with your goals and objectives, and help you achieve your objectives
Who Should Attend?
- C-Suite Executives, EVPs, SVPs and VPs of Mortgage Origination
- Vendor Managers
- COOs, Operations Directors, and Operations Managers for Mortgage Lending Organizations
- Mortgage Processing and Mortgage Sales Directors and Managers
- Donald A. O'Neill, Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer and Deputy General Counsel, WFG National Title Insurance Company
- Dan Bailey, Senior Vice President, WFG Lender Services and WFG Enterprise Solutions
- Bruce Phillips, CISSP, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, WEST, a Williston Financial Group company
Event Sponsored By