Capital Markets Update and Outlook for CMBS and Balance Sheet Lending
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Join MBA and industry experts for a discussion of significant trends in the capital markets and policymaking arena. Hear how monetary policy and the legislative environment are impacting the CRE landscape. Gain perspective on what factors are driving opportunities for both securitized lenders and balance sheet lenders heading into 2022.
1:30-2:30 PM ET
- Capital markets environment and impact on CRE
- Update and expectations for securitized and balance sheet lenders
- Impacts of the Biden Administration, Congress and monetary policy on CRE
- Climate change impacts and reactions from policy and business perspective
Who Should Attend?
- Originators, underwriters, and analysts
- Servicers, asset managers, and technology professionals
- Research and finance professionals
- Securitized and balance sheet lenders, investors
- Andrew Foster, Associate Vice President, Commercial/Multifamily Group, MBA
- Kevin Fagan, Director of CMBS & CRE Research, Moody’s Investors Service
- Jaret Seiberg, Managing Director, Financial Services & Housing Policy, Cowen Washington Research Group