Commercial Real Estate Market Fundamentals
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Never have differences between property types been so important in understanding commercial and multifamily real estate markets. From vacancies and rents to sales volumes and pricing, join MBA and industry experts to hear what’s driving different parts of the market, and where leading analysts see them heading next.
1:00-2:00 PM ET
- Learn the latest about commercial real estate fundamentals, values and transactions
- Hear from industry experts about the long-term commercial real estate impacts of the pandemic
- Understand which property types will bounce-back and which will face longer-term challenges
Who Should Attend?
- Victor Calanog, Head of Commercial Real Estate Economics, REIS Inc.
- Greg Willet, Chief Economist, RealPage, Inc.
- Jim Costello, Senior Vice President, Real Capital Analytics
- Suzanne Mulvee, Senior Vice President, Research & Strategy, GID