Commercial Real Estate Trends from Regulators’ Perspectives
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
There is a great deal of uncertainty about how commercial real estate (CRE) is working through the pandemic, and what it means for firms involved in the space. Join MBA and industry experts to discuss how leading CRE voices within bank and other regulators are tracking the market, and what they anticipate for the sector as a whole.
1:00-2:00 PM ET
- Learn how leading regulators view the commercial real estate markets
- Hear what market conditions and trends regulators are most focused on
- Understand key issues that will affect commercial real estate and its rebound from the pandemic
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Executives
- Division Leaders
- General and In-House Counsel
- Fund Advisors and Investors
- Robert M. DiChiara, Regional Manger, Division of Insurance and Research, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Joe Nichols, Economist, Federal Reserve Board
- Siobhan Kelly, Associate Director for Multifamily, Federal Housing Finance Agency