Commercial/Multifamily: Commercial Insurance Issues and Problems 2022
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
This webinar is designed to provide attendees with an overall grasp of commercial insurance as it relates to commercial real estate lending and servicing. Topics will include Property Insurance, including Flood and Terrorism and Earthquake, Liability Insurance, including Commercial General Liability, and Loss of Rents/Business Income. The speakers will be focusing on issues and problems encountered for each topic and how lenders and servicers can address the problems most efficiently.
Attendees should expect to develop a basic understanding of important commercial insurance issues, analyze and discuss various types of insurance definitions and documentation and their meaning and provide attendees with a forum to discuss problems they encounter and potential solutions.
- Tuesday, February 15 (2:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET)
Who Should Attend?
- Real Estate Owners & Investors
- Insurance Directors
- Loan Closers & Underwriters
- Commercial Servicers
- Others concerned with insurance matters, such as attorneys and consultants who work within the real estate industry
- Bernard "Bernie" M. Brown, CPCU, CLU, and President, Insurance Advisors LLC
- George T. O'Neil, III, CPCU, ChFC, Managing Director, CWCapital Asset Management LLC