Commercial/Multifamily: Core and Non-Traditional Sector Outlooks and Mortgage Risk
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Join MBA Education and GreenStreet for an overview on commercial real estate performance and how GreenStreet's return outlook compares against relative value investment alternatives.
Explore key core sectors and market trends with specific examples from the industrial, apartment, strip center, and office sectors. Alternative scenarios and stress testing will also be considered, including their impact on relative mortgage risks. This webinar will also provide an open discussion about non-traditional commercial real estate sector opportunities including data centers, lab space, and self-storage.
2:00-3:00 PM ET
- Explore a framework for comparing real estate returns with investment alternatives
- Learn how secular topics (ecommerce, WFH…) can be used in a quantifiable way to inform an outlook for commercial real estate
- Discuss how various collateral evaluation factors and scenarios can increase or reduce mortgage risk
- Provide an introductory overview to some non-traditional commercial real estate sectors
Who Should Attend?
- Commercial Real Estate Mortgage Origination
- Commercial Real Estate Mortgage Underwriting
- Commercial Real Estate Mortgage Portfolio Management
- Risk Officer
- Risk Analyst
- Otto Aletter, Analyst, Green Street