Commercial/Multifamily: Making Sense of Hospitality Trends in a Pandemic
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Given the current landscape with significantly reduced travel, certain commercial real estate property types are encountering obstacles and challenges particularly in some hospitality categories.
Our panelists will explore how existing conditions are impacting the hotel sector from a holistic perspective—focusing in on market, financing and operational effects. These experts, reconvened after a webinar in summer 2020, will provide insights into viability of large group/convention business, labor cost challenges, inevitable return of costly brand standards, the future of food and beverage and franchisor support.
1:00-2:00 PM ET
- Discuss the impact of current events on hotel market with an eye towards what the second half of 2020 taught us
- What’s to come in 2021
Who Should Attend?
- All CREF Professionals
- Gregg Gerken, Executive Vice President & Head of U.S. Commercial Real Estate Lending, TD Bank
- Marc Salette, Senior Vice President, CBRE Capital Markets
- Kevin Gallagher, Senior Vice President Business Development, Prism Hotels & Resorts
- Suzanne Mellen, Senior Managing Director, Practice Leader, HVS
- Mohamed Thowfeek, Managing Director, Westmont Hospitality