Compliance in a Rapidly Changing Servicing Environment
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
The webinar is sponsored by Allied Solutions. Please be advised that your contact information will be shared with the sponsor.
The state of mortgage servicing is changing. Since 2013, some of the business practices around lender-placed property insurance have come under increased scrutiny by federal and state regulators. The COVID-19 global pandemic further disrupted the regulatory environment as mortgage servicers faced deferments, restrictions, and other risk measures. In addition to federal regulations, states such as California, New York, and others have started to pass state mandates on data compliance.
This session will discuss real-time risk assessment and management strategies and the increasing importance of compliant, data security protocols for mortgage servicers.
2:00-3:00 PM ET
- The potential impact of these changing regulatory activities on lenders and servicers
- Address any new compliance considerations and impact
- Compliant data security strategies and operational actions to take
- Developing a compliant-focused approach to mortgage servicing
Who Should Attend?
- C-Suite (COO, CLO, CEO) decision-makers
- Compliance managers and legal counsel
- Risk managers
- Joey Nemeroff, Director of Mortgage Solutions, Allied Solutions
- Phil Reinking, 2nd Vice President of Mortgage Solutions, Allied Solutions
Event Sponsored By