CONVERGENCE: The 2022 Legislative Outlook for Affordable Housing
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
As our nation grapples with a housing affordability crisis, many are looking to Congress for solutions. With a razor-thin margins in the House and Senate, the Democrats are looking to leverage the power of the Presidency to move their agenda. Meanwhile, Republicans are working to shape legislative outcomes with an eye toward the mid-term elections in 2022.
In this webinar, attendees can hear key experts share their views on what we can expect from Congress in the coming months, including the efforts of different stakeholders to advance affordable housing policies.
Note: This is the first in a webinar series for 2022, “The Physics of Affordable Housing,” which features experts speaking on different housing affordability topics.
Each session will be a 45-minute interactive conversation offering a variety of perspectives.
Thursday, February 17, 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM ET
- Overview of affordability challenges and possible solutions
- Expert views on the legislative outlook for affordable housing
- Stakeholder efforts to advance affordable housing polices
Who Should Attend?
- Residential members
- Commercial members
- Business segments
- CONVERGENCE members
- David Dworkin, President and CEO, National Housing Conference
- Lisa Rice, President and CEO, National Fair Housing Alliance
- Ethan Saxon, Associate Vice President, Legislative and Public Affairs, Mortgage Bankers Association (moderator)