CONVERGENCE: The Future is Female: How Women are Shaping the Future of Housing
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
This webinar is the third in a six-part webinar series on “The Physics of Affordable Housing” which features experts speaking on different housing affordability topics.
Each session will be a 45-minute interactive conversation offering a variety of perspectives.
Women, whether as heads of households or key influencers within a family, often drive decisions about homeownership. Single women represent the second largest cohort of homebuyers, but despite their growing purchasing power, they still face challenges in homebuying. This webinar features a group of experts who will share their insights on how to reach women in the housing market, including ideas for different strategies, tactics, and partnerships.
2:00-2:45 PM ET
- Understanding the market opportunities and challenges for women homeowners
- Insights into the messages (and messengers) that will help reach women
- Ideas for partnerships that will help you bridge the gender gap
Who Should Attend?
- Single-family residential membership
- Residential Mortgage Banking Executives
- Heads of Production and Business Development
- Loan Officers
- Branch Managers
- Marcia Davies, Chief Operating Officer, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Marisa Calderon, Executive Director, NCRC Community Development Fund and Chief of Community Finance & Mobility, NCRC
- Kristin Messerli, VP, Mortgage Sales at Experience.com
- Jillian Olinger, Chief Mission Officer, YWCA of Columbus