CRE Investor Themes & Perspectives
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
As the commercial/multifamily finance industry grapples with a second year of strong growth, investors are once again playing an increasingly important role in the finance ecosystem. In a landscape defined by divergent sources of capital and business models, securitization’s use is growing across agency and non-agency lending platforms. Various market participants will describe and discuss factors driving investment strategies across the capital stack including whole loans, bonds, and properties.
Wednesday, March 16, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
- Dynamics driving securitization markets and market participants
- Investment themes and investor concerns across space markets and capital markets
- Agency and non-agency lending product demand and evolution
Who Should Attend?
- Agency and non-agency originators, producers, and underwriters
- Agency and non-agency servicers, asset managers, and financial analysts
- Securitization professionals
- David Glenn, Director, Structured Products, MetLife
- Keith Banhazl, Managing Director, Moody's Analytics
- Malay Bansal, Managing Director, Head of Trading, 3650 REIT
- Niral Shah, Managing Director, Special Servicing, Rialto Management Group, LLC
- Lea Overby, Head of CMBS Research, Barclays