Do Commercial Servicer Ratings Matter?
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Credit Rating Agencies perform operational reviews of commercial/multifamily loan servicing operations as a non-credit component of the rating process. This is an important part of their review process alongside the credit ratings these entities assign for CMBS and CRE CLO transactions. Hear directly from the agencies about servicer review process, what it entails and why it’s a significant component for rated transactions. Senior servicing executives who manage loans across all capital sources will also weigh in with their perspective and input on servicer reviews and industry trends.
1:00-2:00 PM ET
- What are criteria(s) for a servicer review
- How does the process work and who is involved
- What is the value proposition for rating agencies and benefits to servicer/industry
- What are servicing hot topics and industry trends
Who Should Attend?
- Servicing, Asset Management and Technology professionals
- Underwriters, Originators and Investors
- Analysts, Mid-Level Career professionals
- Senior Executives in the Commercial/Multifamily Industry
- Sharon Briskman, Executive Vice President, Greystone
- Adam Fox, Senior Director, Fitch Ratings
- Steve Altman, Senior Director, S & P Global Ratings
- Rich Carlson, Senior Vice President, DBRS Morningstar
- Grace E. Bodemuller-Holst, Director of Operations, Argentic Services Company LP
- Jan Sternin, Senior Vice President - Managing Director, Berkadia
- Moderator: Andrew Foster, Associate Vice President, Mortgage Bankers Association