DUS Multifamily Asset Management Perspectives
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Fannie Mae’s DUS lending programs continue to grow and serve a substantial number of multifamily borrowers and tenants across the country. Join MBA education and the Asset Manager Roundtable for a timely conversation amongst asset management executives at various DUS lending shops.
1:00-2:00 PM ET
- What are hot topics heading into 2022?
- Payment performance expectations as eviction moratoriums end?
- What are challenges and opportunities in DUS asset management area?
Who Should Attend?
- Senior, mid-level and junior servicing staff
- Asset managers, associates and analysts
- CREF members interested in DUS lending
- Paula Williams Jackson, Managing Director, Wells Fargo
- Suzanne Collins, Senior Vice President and Chief Servicing Officer, Walker & Dunlop
- Sharon Briskman, Executive Vice President, Greystone
- Jim Flake, Senior Vice President and Head of Multifamily Asset Management, Capital One
- Jane Ingham, Group Vice President, M & T Realty
- John Worden, Senior Vice President and Chief Asset Manager, Northmarq