Engaging Borrowers in Today’s Digital Environment
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
The webinar is sponsored by Insellerate. Please be advised that your contact information will be shared with the sponsor.
Join Insellerate CEO Josh Friend and Nick Rutherford, Senior Vice President of Consumer Direct Division, Atlantic Coast Mortgage. In today’s digital lending environment with the 24/7 customer that is always on and always looking for access to information, it is critical to understand key data touchpoints throughout the borrower’s journey to deliver a robust and engaging customer experience.
Lenders can improve both the borrower and loan officer experience with multi-channel communication, leveraging tools such as mobile, text messaging, email, direct mail, social media, retargeting, and customer monitoring whereever and whenever they need to. It starts with the ability to provide lenders with actionable data insights that provide a truly personal and engaging customer experience. Now more than ever, with loan officers often working remotely and borrower’s online expectations, it is critical to provide them with the complete tools they need to engage with borrowers, deliver critical communication and compliant content instantly to close loans.
2:00-3:00 PM ET
- Understanding data and key borrower touchpoints
- Turning borrower data into actionable insights
- Being able to craft the right message at the right time with the right offer
- Importance of customer experience platforms to intelligently engage borrowers
- Mobile innovation and its impact on borrower engagement, and so much more
Who Should Attend?
- Lending Executives C-Suite
- Consumer Direct Lenders
- Lenders who need to reach borrowers digitally
- Retail lenders who must shift to more of a consumer direct model due to current environment
- Josh Friend, CEO, Insellerate
- Nick Rutherford, Senior VP of Consumer Direct Division, Atlantic Coast Mortgage
Event Sponsored By