Ensuring a Robust Cyber Risk Training Program for Your Mortgage Operations
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Cyber Risk and Information Security is something that is always top of mind for mortgage professionals, even more so with more of our workforce working from home. Join MBA Education and industry professionals as we discuss what training is needed , how often training and needed and format options to ensure your staff is fully informed on potential risks and how to protect customer information.
1:00-2:00 PM ET
- Overview of Information Security as related to Mortgage Industry staff
- Awareness Training – Why?
- Awareness Training – Initial Onboarding
- Awareness Training – Frequency – How your staff learns and retains!
- Content – What it should look like – Overview of People Patch
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Management
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Cyber Risk & Information Security Directors
- Tobi Libbra, Director of Cyber Awareness, IL Group
- Ketrick Kelley, Director of Information Security, IL Group
- Rick Hill, Vice President of Industry Technology, Mortgage Bankers Association