Expanding Homeownership to Close the Racial Wealth Gap
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
The Mortgage Bankers Association is announcing a six-part webinar series for our members on “The Physics of Affordable Housing.” Starting in January, and continuing every other month throughout the year, we will feature leading experts speaking on different housing affordability topics.
Each session will be a 45-minute interactive conversation offering a variety of perspectives.
Future topics and speakers will be announced in advance of each webinar.
Join us for the first webinar “Expanding Homeownership to Close the Racial Wealth Gap” to hear from industry experts to learn how stakeholders can work together to reach new borrowers and create homeownership opportunities for underserved populations. Homeownership provides stability and an opportunity to build generational wealth. This webinar will provide insight on how innovative strategies and partnerships can unlock new markets.
2:00-3:00 PM ET
- Bridging the information and trust gaps
- Aligning outreach with programs and products
- Building business partnerships with non-profits
- Using housing counseling as pipelines to new borrowers
- Finding the right messages, and the right messengers, to tap into new markets
Who Should Attend?
- Residential Mortgage Banking Executives
- Heads of Production and Business Development
- Loan Officers and Branch Managers
- Antoine Thompson, Executive Director, National Association of Real Estate Brokers
- Anthony Weekly, Head of Mortgage Strategic Growth, Truist Bank
- Jason Madiedo, President, Alterra Home Loans
- Marcia Griffin, Founder & President, HomeFree USA