Fair Lending: Things You Might Not Be Thinking Of
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Good fair lending practices can extend much further into your operations than you might initially imagine. This conversation will focus not only the traditional pricing concerns, but also underwriting, marketing, advertising, and more. Are you thinking strategically about your business practices to ensure they are compliant? Are your marketing pieces only mailed to affluent neighborhoods and avoid lower income zip codes? With a new administration and CFPB that has indicated attention on Fair Lending, now is the time to look at your policies and procedures. This webinar will help you navigate fair lending to prevent discrimination in lending from all areas of the mortgage process.
2:00-3:00 PM ET
- Understanding Fair Lending and who could be affected
- Thinking outside the box when it comes to good Fair Lending practices
- Tips for holistic Fair Lending compliance throughout the entire mortgage process
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance professionals
- In-house and outside counsel
- Joshua Kotin, Partner, Buckley LLC
- Jeffrey Naimon, Partner, Buckley, LLC