Improving Profitability with Mandatory Loan Sales
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Time:2:00-3:00 PM ET
When mortgage lenders sell their loans on the secondary market, most begin using the best efforts loan sale delivery method. As volume begins to pick up, mandatory loan sale delivery becomes attractive for the increased profits… but how do you manage the risk?
Join MBA Education and MCT’s Phil Rasori as we provide best practices for implementing mandatory loan delivery to improve profitability. This webinar will review operational requirements and strategies one can implement to reduce risk.
- Overview of mandatory loan sales
- Managing risk through hedging and pull-through analysis
- Tools to maximize profitability with mandatory loan sales
- Operational changes needed for switching from best efforts to mandatory loan sales
Who Should Attend?
- Secondary Marketing Managers
- VP of Secondary Marketing
- Capital Markets Managers
- Director of Mortgage Lending
- Phil Rasori, Chief Operating Offeicer, Mortgage Capital Trading