Introduction and Walkthrough of MISMO’s Enhanced Logical Data Dictionary (LDD)
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
MISMO Members receive a discounted price of $0. MISMO member pricing will apply when you click above and log in.
MISMO’s enhanced Logical Data Dictionary (LDD) is a comprehensive or master view to explore the Logical Data Model (LDM) and related technology specific reference implementations (e.g., XML, JSON, etc.).
Join MISMO and industry experts for a discussion on how the LDD has been redesigned to incorporate information from the LDM and other sources. As we walkthrough the dictionary, we’ll show how we improved navigation, usability, and contents from the legacy dictionary. This webinar will conclude with helpful tips and techniques for getting the most out of the Enhanced LDD.
2:00-3:00 PM ET
- Understand the purpose and history of the Logical Data Dictionary
- Benefits and scope of the Enhanced Logical Data Dictionary
- How to navigate through the Enhanced Logical Data Dictionary to find items of interest
- Useful tips and techniques for navigating the Enhanced Logical Data Dictionary
Who Should Attend?
- Business and Data Analysts
- Good for a beginner who wants to understand how to find the data in the MISMO model and schemas
- Experience with MISMO is helpful, but not required
- Steve Acker, Principal Consultant, Closergeist LLC
- Denise Dykstra, AVP Software Engineer, Wells Fargo
- Domenic Virgilio, Solutions Architect, United Wholesale Mortgage