IRS Tax Transcripts – 4506-C Changes and Other Updates
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Short term and longer term changes are on the horizon for IRS Tax Transcripts. Importantly, on March 1, the IRS will make it a requirement that mortgage lenders will not be allowed to modify tax transcript request forms. This update, while seemingly logical and immaterial, will have both financial and workflow implications for many mortgage lenders. This and other changes will be reviewed and discussed by MBA and industry leaders during this webinar.
Wednesday, February 2, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
Who Should Attend?
- Heads of Production and Business Development
- Document providers
- Compliance and Risk professionals
- IT staff
- In-house and outside counsel
- Rick Hill, Vice President, Information Technology, MBA
- Alden Knowlton, Associate Vice President, Legislative and Political Affairs
- Other speakers TBA