Key FDCPA Compliance Issues and Considerations
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Join MBA and legal experts as we look at the all-too-critical Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and what mortgage servicers need to be mindful of during these unprecedented times. With millions of homeowners still in forbearance and many individuals still facing unemployment or uncertain job prospects, debt collection will be a focal point for regulators in the coming months. This webinar will provide actionable advice on what key points servicers need to be thinking of and how to avoid pitfalls that come with higher volume and anxious borrowers.
2:00-3:00 PM ET
- FDCPA and the current state of mortgage servicing
- Key lessons that have already been learned and what to expect next
- Impact of new CFPB leadership and how this might impact mortgage servicing
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance professionals
- In-house and outside counsel
- Customer Service Managers
- Executives at mortgage servicers
- Anoush Garakani, Senior Associate, Alston & Bird, LLP
- Jonathan Kolodziej, Partner, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings