Leadership During Crises and Transitions
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Given the current landscape, commercial real estate is encountering obstacles and challenges like never before. Our panelists will take a deep dive into the nuances of leadership during uncertain times, providing insights on managing and motivating teams remotely, prioritizing work load and projects, and resource allocation. Join us for an engaging discussion on how to best support clients, staff, and business operations as current events continue to unfold.
2:00-3:00 PM ET
- An open discussion on ways in which leaders can foster and support a more diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace
- Ways to ensure company culture remains intact
- Impact of current events on operations, business, and the industry as a whole
- How to keep employees engaged and motivated remotely
Who Should Attend?
- C-Suite Executives
- Diversity & Inclusion Professionals
- HR Staff
- Moderator: Lisa Haynes, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Leslie Branson, Senior MD & Head of HR, Newmark Knight Frank