Learn How MISMO is Helping You Go Digital with the New e-Eligibility Exchange
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
MISMO Members receive a discounted price of $0. MISMO member pricing will apply when you click above and log in.
Attend this webinar to learn how this innovative new resource can help solve key pain points in your journey to go digital. Learn how you can contribute to and benefit from this important new knowledge exchange.
What is the MISMO e-Eligibility Exchange ?
MISMO’s e-Eligibility Exchange will serve as a central source of information on counterparty requirements, eNotarization regulations, county recording requirements, settlement agent readiness, and title underwriter restrictions so that all MISMO members can gain more visibility earlier in the loan cycle of what processes can be performed digitally. MISMO will make access to this information available free of charge to MISMO members.
Why is MISMO building an e-Eligibility repository?
The MISMO e-Eligibility Exchange, powered by Snapdocs is a resource that will drive adoption of MISMO standards (particularly RON and SMART® Doc / eNotes) and scale the use of digital mortgages by helping the industry better understand how digital a mortgage transaction can be.
This initiative addresses the need that lenders and other MISMO contributors have identified regarding the lack of a central source of information on how digital a loan can be.
12:00-1:00 PM ET
- Get up to speed on the how and why of new MISMO’s e-Eligibility Exchange, powered by Snapdocs
- Learn how this important new resource will enable mortgage industry participants to better understand how digital a mortgage transaction can be
- Gain insights as to how lenders can easily determine the right type of digital mortgage closing for each loan by quickly assessing the different factors that impact its e-Eligibility, or its ability to be digitized
- Learn how you can participate in MISMO’s e-Eligibility Exchange
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals who work with technology platforms
- Jonathan Kearns, VP of Products, MISMO
- Camelia Martin, Head of Industry and Regulatory Affairs, Snapdocs