Lending 2021: Will You Change the Way You Work to Compete?
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
This webinar is sponsored by Nomis Solutions. Please be advised that all participant email addresses will be shared with presenters.
So far, 2020 has upended how we parent, communicate, and work. At the same time, COVID-19 had changed how our customers interact with their banks and more importantly what they want from them. As we reflect on what 2020 taught us so far, it is also time to look ahead. Budget planning season is now upon us. What changes will you be making? Most likely you have more margin and volume right now—but less time to make data-driven decisions and less budget to work with.
So, how will you do more with less? To deliberate on this and other matters, we’ve assembled panel of experts to assess the hand that 2020 dealt us and consider the implications of these massive changes for 2021.
Questions to be addressed during this webinar:
- What changes are they seeing in customer behavior?
- How are they changing internally to meet demand?
- With so much to focus on amidst constant uncertainty, how are they planning for 2021?
3:00-4:00 PM ET
- Examine how consumers shop for a loan, what drives their choices, and how behavior changed in 2020.
- Discuss observations with regard to changing customer behavior and how they are responding?
- How can you identify profitable opportunities in attractive markets that align with your strategy?
Who Should Attend?
- Capital Markets Professionals
- Directors of Pricing and/or Analysis
- Portfolio Management Professionals
- Joe Zeibert, Director of Global Lending, Nomis Solutions
Event Sponsored By