LIBOR Transition: Servicing Issues
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
Friday, September 18, 2020
2:00-2:30 PM ET
As the transition away from the use of LIBOR continues, some of the most difficult questions that remain deal with the potential adjustments that servicers must make for borrowers with existing LIBOR-indexed, adjustable-rate loans. In this webinar, participants will learn about the progress that has been made in the transition away from LIBOR, how steps already taken by regulators and other bodies will impact servicers, and how servicers should be implementing changes to systems, models, and borrower communications.
- Gain insight into the latest developments in the LIBOR transition that will impact mortgage servicing
- Better understand the steps that mortgage servicers should be taking to prepare for the transition
- Consider operational challenges and strategies to mitigate them
- Consider regulatory requirements and expectations, including those related to borrower communications
Who Should Attend?
- Servicing managers
- Compliance staff
- Legal professionals
- Industry participants interested in learning more about the LIBOR transition
- Mohit Sudhakar, Managing Partner, FIRM Advisors