MAA Post-Election Update: November 2020
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
The MAA Post-Election Update will provide MAA members (and prospective MAA members) with a briefing on election results to date and the anticipated impacts on the industry. The Legislative & Political Affairs team will do a deep dive on the 2020 election results and discuss the possible legislative and regulatory policy implications of the known outcomes. The webinar will emphasize the importance of continued employee engagement in MBA Advocacy programs and initiatives.
2:00-3:00 PM ET
- The objective is to provide additional benefit to MAA members, by keeping them abreast of legislative and public policy events affecting the industry, as well as to provide further incentives for MAA enrollment and allow MAA members to engage at a deeper level on specific issues.
- Bill Killmer, SVP, Legislative & Political Affairs, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Alden Knowlton, AVP, Political Affairs, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Tallman Johnson, AVP, Legislative Affairs, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Ethan Saxon, AVP, Legislative Affairs, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Ernie Jolly, AVP, Legislative Affairs, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Rosie Sheehan, Grassroots Adv. Specialist, Mortgage Bankers Association