MAA Quarterly Webinar: February 2021
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
The MAA Quarterly Webinar will provide MAA members (and prospective MAA members) with a legislative briefing on current MAA Calls to Action and other topical issues facing the industry in the coming months. The Legislative & Political Affairs team will provide an overview of emerging legislative and regulatory priorities under the new Congress and Biden-Harris administration.
This webinar will also provide attendees with a preview of the upcoming National Advocacy Conference (NAC) and MAA Action Week, which will be held in early May.
3:00-4:00 PM ET
- The objective is to provide additional benefit to MAA members, by keeping them abreast of legislative and public policy events affecting the industry, as well as to provide further incentives for MAA enrollment and allow MAA members to engage at a deeper level on specific issues.
- Bill Killmer, SVP, Legislative & Political Affairs, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Alden Knowlton, AVP, Political Affairs, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Tallman Johnson, AVP, Legislative Affairs, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Ethan Saxon, AVP, Legislative Affairs, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Borden Hoskins, AVP, Legislative Affairs, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Dan Fichtler, Director, Housing Finance Policy , Mortgage Bankers Association
- Rosie Sheehan, Grassroots Advocacy Specialist, Mortgage Bankers Association