MAA Quarterly Webinar: July 2021
|MBA Member Price||$0.00|
The MAA Quarterly Webinar will provide MAA members (and prospective MAA members) with a legislative briefing on current MAA Calls to Action and other topical issues facing the industry. The Legislative & Political Affairs team will provide an update on how MBA has remained engaged with Congress and the administration and preview issues that are likely to emerge as the national focus now shifts to economic recovery.
2:00-3:00 PM ET
- The objective is to provide additional benefit to MAA members, by keeping them abreast of legislative and public policy events affecting the industry, as well as to provide further incentives for MAA enrollment and allow MAA members to engage at a deeper level on specific issues.
- Bill Killmer, SVP, Legislative & Political Affairs, MBA
- Rachel Kelley, AVP, Political Affairs, MBA
- Tallman Johnson, AVP, Legislative Affairs, MBA
- Ethan Saxon, AVP, Legislative Affairs, MBA
- Borden Hoskins, AVP, Legislative Affairs, MBA
- Rosie Sheehan, Grassroots Advocacy Specialist, MBA